Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Insanely addictive.

2,400,000+ feet says it all. This game had me interested for a long time, I loved it. Usually games like this don't grab me, but all the unlockables and constant upgrading made it a joy to play. Well done!

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

A very solid game

What a fantastic idea! And for the most part, the execution lives up to the concept. The physics were mostly very good, with the exception of some rare bugs (I'd sometimes have my rider bounce off his head back onto his wheels to complete the level) this was lots of fun. If you had the time (and could be bothered) to polish it up slightly, a sequel would be even better! :D But as it is, very enjoyable.

(I got to level 13 before getting stuck.)

BulletTime BulletTime

Very nice idea for a game

I like reaction games like these, and this was a good concept. My fastest time was 0.143, without using any random clicks ;)

Train Robber! Train Robber!

The game was just ok...

...however, I'm a real sucker for your art style. I love it. The game just needed a faster feel, in my opinion.

I only had one go at it, my score was 2220.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Not bad at all

Got 43677 first go, lol. Nice game actually, and I have no idea how you managed that file size. Impressive

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I loved it!

Very random and very fast. Your sense of humour is infectious.

Fry Soundboard Fry Soundboard

Probably the best soundboard I've ever seen!

Well done, I really enjoyed it :D
Lots of nice and memorable quotes in there, I'll be putting this to use in a phonecall soon.

Terminator responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it. I put a lot of work into this to make it the best possible quality. Thanks for your review.

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

A really nicely done tutorial!

Basically, it was easy to understand and very well laid-out. I can really see this helping a lot of people (myself included!). I'm looking forward to seeing more of these in future from you (hopefully!).

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I LOVED IT!!!

That was seriously awesome! Fantastic sound quality, and great fun all round! GREAT STUFF!

Gollum/Smeagol Soundboard Gollum/Smeagol Soundboard

Well...it sort of resembles Gollum...

....But not well enough to make the creation of this Flash worthwhile. And your friend's ability to imitate Smeagol DEFINITELY shouldn't be described as 'uncanny'.